(Consent Agreement For Use of Electronic Signatures, Records, Disclosures, and Communications and for ACH Disbursement)
FBC Mortgage, LLC and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies* (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Companies,” “we” and “us”), are required or allowed to provide you with certain written disclosures, documents and information pertaining to your transactions with us (“Required Information”).
Under the federal E-SIGN Act and related state laws, with your consent, we can deliver such Required Information to you electronically and can use electronic records and electronic signatures in connection with your transactions with us. Therefore, please review the terms of this e-Consent Agreement prior to giving your consent, and retain a copy of this e-Consent Agreement for your records.
If you do not want to receive the Required Information electronically, or do not want to use electronic signatures in connection with your transactions with us, you should not agree to the terms of this e-Consent Agreement. If you do not consent to receiving the Required Information electronically, or do not consent to the use of electronic signatures in connection with your transactions with us, we will not be able to proceed with the acceptance and processing of your transaction or online account services.
If you want to proceed with your loan application via the Internet, you must consent to receiving the Required Information electronically before we can provide it to you electronically. Your consent will apply to all your transactions with us and any Required Information we provide or make available to you. Your consent also permits the general use of electronic records and electronic signatures in connection with all your transactions with us.
By providing your consent under this Agreement, you agree that Companies may provide you with the following Required Information solely in electronic form:
- Any contracts, documents, or disclosures required by law or provided by Companies, including, without limitation, any loan or insurance disclosures, documentation, statements and other transaction-related communications and disclosures.
If you consent to receive the Required Information electronically, you can also request a paper copy of the Required Information by contacting us, by phone, at 1-407-872-3383. We will not charge you any fees for providing a paper copy of the Required Information. Your consent does not mean that Companies must provide the Required Information electronically — only that they may do so. Companies may, at their option, deliver Required Information on paper, if they choose to do so. Companies may also require that certain communications from you be delivered to Companies on paper at a specified address.
If you consent to proceed with this transaction electronically and provide your bank routing and account number, you consent to the electronic disbursement of any and all loan proceeds directly to your bank account via Automated Clearing House transaction. If you do not provide your bank routing and account number, you will receive your loan proceeds by check via mail.
You may withdraw your consent to receive Required Information electronically or to the use of electronic signatures or ACH disbursements in connection with any future transactions with us at any time. We will not charge you any fees for withdrawing your consent. If you decide you do not want to receive Required Information electronically, or do not want to use electronic signatures in connection with any future transactions with us, you may withdraw your consent by contacting us, by phone, at 1-407-872-3383.
If you consent to receive Required Information electronically, we will contact you at the e-mail address you have provided to us. If you change your e-mail address, you must provide your new e-mail address to us by contacting us, by phone, at 1-407-872-3383.
To access the Required Information being provided to you electronically, you must have the following:
- A personal computer with internet access and one of the following operating system web browser combinations installed:
- Microsoft Windows 7 with: Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or 9, Mozilla Firefox 7 or 8, Google Chrome 16
- Microsoft Windows Vista with: Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or 9, Mozilla Firefox 7 or 8, Google Chrome 16
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 with: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, Mozilla Firefox 7 or 8, Google Chrome 16
- Apple Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or Mac OS X 10.5.8 (Leopard) with: Apple Safari 5, Mozilla Firefox 7 or 8, Google Chrome 16
- The ability to receive e-mail that contains hyperlinks to Websites in order for us to deliver information to you.
- Software which permits you to receive, print and access Portable Document Format or “PDF” files, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have such software, click HERE to download a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Sufficient electronic storage capacity on your computer’s hard drive or other data storage unit or the ability to print PDF files from your computer or tablet device.
We may contact you by telephone, electronic message/SMS or email to process your application, for account servicing or collections, to tell you about financial products and services and for other business purposes.
I agree to be bound by the terms of this e-Consent Agreement and confirm that I have computer hardware and software that meets the requirements listed above. I also consent to receiving Required Information electronically and to the use of electronic records and signatures in connection with my transaction(s) with Companies in place of written documents and handwritten signatures and to electronic communications and ACH (electronic) disbursement to my bank account of loan proceeds.